Want to buy a wig but can’t decide between synthetic, real-hair and ‘Just like Human Hair’ wigs?
The following list of advantages and disadvantages provides you with the necessary overview:
Human hair wigs
- The hair can be coloured.
- The hair can be straightened or curled.
- The wigs look very natural.
- Real-hair wigs can also be cut according to customer desire.
- The wigs last longer.
- The hair can take any shampoo.
- Caring for the hair is more time consuming.
- Real hair has its price.
- “Ready to go” – synthetic-hair wigs come ready styled.
- The wigs retain their original look even after washing.
- Value for money
- Low maintenance
- Large choice of models
- The hair cannot take any heat.
- You have to decide between straight or curly hair and the hairstyle cannot then be changed.
- The wigs do not last as long as human-hair wigs (around a year)
- Can only be washed with a special shampoo.
High Heat Fibre – ‘Just like Human Hair’
- Hard-wearing Fibre
- Natural looking Fibre as human hair
- Due to its resistance to heat, the Fibre can be blow-dryed. It can be styled and shape to almost every individual wish
- This Fibre is available in grey tones
- When styling using heat appliance, the new style remains intact until once again restyled with heat
- Not possible to colour
- Not possible to perm